Big Jeff

Thank you for your kindness, support and generosity in supporting Jeff. The auction is over as of December 5th Midnight EST. I will be contacting all of the winners on 12/6 via email. If you have questions, please email me at :suzeq25@gmail.com

Thank you, Susie Campbell



A few words from Big Jeff...

Hello my name is Jeff Arison and I am 32 years young. I am known to many as “Jeffy” and “Big Jeff”. I am son, brother, uncle, nephew, cousin, mentor, friend and God father. My life childhood was all American, I was born in Pittsburgh, PA on January 13, 1980 I grew up loving the Steelers and Pirates and then my family moved to the suburbs of Chicago, IL, in 1981. You may guess I became a fan of the “Cubbies” and “Da Bears” too. I couldn’t get my hands on a baseball quick enough. From when I can remember I was active in T-Ball, little league and Babe Ruth. In High School, my love for football pushed through and I played and lettered in the sport. I believe I am better and more disciplined for playing sports learning about what real sportsmanship is all about. It has helped me through many of life’s opportunities.

In October 2011, I was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, also known as ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease. This is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. It is unknown what causes ALS. There is no treatment and there is no cure.

I have challenges and I have opportunities. I have bad days and good days. I can still be positive and help others; “live in the positive” is what my motto is. Not every day is the same with ALS, I am grateful that I have the love and support of my family and friends. I love to smile and make people smile. I want to be an example and inspiration to others.

I WILL fight this disease and appreciate all the love and support I have received from family and friends. It is very humbling to ask others for help as I am typically the one giving. I am a go-getter and a tough guy with a big heart. I have had to go on disability, I am thankful I worked for a wonderful company where they respected my decision and the decision of my doctors. However, it still leaves me with a financial burden. It is with a humbling heart I ask for your support and prayers. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.

Jeff Arison

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Auction Item 45- IHLE Custom Pocketbook


Bid now on this one of a kind custom pocketbook. Upon winning the bid, you may consult with Nancy (President of Chests 4 Life) to discuss the design of your bag and she will create your personalized, one of a kind pocketbook! She will also add your custom photos to your bag, which is one if the signature details of the IHLE bag. R&B Artist, Blu Cantrall (who has done collaborations with BabyfaceUsherDionne Warwickwill.i.amFat JoeLil' KimJimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, and jazz legend Herbie Hancock) was just recently seen wearing her custom IHLE pocketbook. Visit: http://www.chests4life.com to view designs!


8 comments: